Traditional Hatha Flow is a style of yoga that emphasizes the practice of physical postures, known as asanas, and breath control, known as pranayama. In a traditional Hatha Flow class, the focus is on creating a safe and supportive environment for women to explore their bodies and deepen their yoga practice.
The class typically begins with a centering meditation and a few rounds of pranayama to help participants connect with their breath and focus their minds. From there, the practitioner will lead the group through a series of asanas, moving through the poses with the rhythm of the breath. The sequencing is designed to help participants build strength, flexibility, and balance, while also promoting relaxation and mindfulness.
The class will be led by instructor Hela Hijazi.
- This class is exclusively for women.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Thursday May 18, 2023 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT