Your adventure starts with a journey towards the downtown of the city. The tour will lead to an enjoyable drive to the majestic panoramic view of al Hatta mountain. You’ll pass by a Rose Farm and perfume factory and stop to see “Al-Kaki Palace.” From there you’ll head back to the mountains of Taif located over the Al Hatta Mountains above Mecca and on the Eastern slopes of the Al-Sarawat mountains.
During the drive back, you’ll stop to have a traditional meal at one of the good local restaurants. Next, you’ll visit the Jebel Daka Mountain & Al Shafa Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking views. And you’ll pass through the old stone paths and get to see the cable cars, before heading back to Jeddah.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This tour is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- The tour starts at 9 am and ends at 6 pm.
- The duration of the trip is 9 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, a tour guide, entrance fees and lunch.
- Adults: 1,165 SAR
- Children: 815 SAR
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.