Embark on a captivating journey through the historic streets of Jeddah, where centuries of rich culture and heritage await. Your traditional city tour starts with a visit to Old Jeddah where your guide will shower you with all the amazing stories about the historic city of Jeddah and its surroundings.
You will also enjoy a wonderful walk in Al-Balad, the old part of the city. This walking tour of the old Town will take you along all the less-known but must-see local spots: Old Market hidden gems, Old Jeddah hidden galleries, and local Jeddah food stores.
While visiting Al-Balad, you will have the distinct pleasure of seeing Beit Nassif, one of the prominent renovated structures in the old city, which dates back to the mid-1800s. The five-story building provides a rare opportunity for visitors to experience the blend of traditional architecture with modernity. You will also see the Baghdadi house, the Old Gold Market on Gabel Street, and the Ukash Mosque.
The tour will end by driving towards the Jeddah Corniche which is the 30 km coastal resort area of the city of Jeddah. On the way back to your hotel, you will pass by the Jeddah Sculptures Museum. The corniche features a coastal road, recreation areas, pavilions, and large-scale civic sculptures as well as King Fahd's Fountain, the highest fountain in the world.
● This experience offers both shared and private tours.
● Both types of tours include transportation, a driver guide that speaks English or Arabic, and an entrance fee.
● Children up to 11 years old can benefit from a 30% discount.
Experience Duration and Schedules
● The half-day tour lasts 4 hours.
● The suggested pick-up time for the shared tour is 9:00 a.m.
● The suggested pick-up time for the private tours is 9:00 a.m.
● The shared tours are available on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
● The private tours are available daily throughout the week.
Prices & Packages
● Prices differ between shared and private tours.
● Prices are per person.
● Shared tour for 2 people: 296 SAR.
● Private tour for 2 people: 668 SAR.
● Private tour for 3 people: 461 SAR.
● Private tour for 4 people: 356 SAR.
● Private tour for 5 people: 293 SAR.
● Private tour for 6 people: 251 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information to book this experience, please contact
our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24
hours before your reservation time.
Booking Title 1: Shared Tour for 2 People (Per Person)
* Includes transportation, a driver guide who speaks English or Arabic, and an entrance fee.
* Children up to 11 years old can benefit from a 30% discount.