Discover the beautiful and historical Jeddah on this tour that has a little bit of everything. Your experience will start with a ride along the South Jeddah Corniche which is a 45 km coastal resort area of the city of Jeddah. Located along the Red Sea, the corniche features a coastal road, recreation areas, pavilions, and large-scale civic sculptures for all to enjoy and take pictures. You also get to enjoy the scenic views at King Fahd’s Fountain, the highest fountain in the world.
Later on, you will visit Tahlia Street, an important fashion and shopping street in the mid-town of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It contains many upscale department shops and boutiques.
You will then stop at a local Arabian coffee shop to take a break.
Before the tour ends, you will visit the most popular mall in Jeddah: The Red Sea Mall, which is every Saudi’s favorite shopping mall in Jeddah. You will then be driven back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
● This experience offers private tours.
● Tour includes transportation, a driver guide that speaks English or Arabic, and entrance fees.
● Children up to 11 years old can benefit from a 30% discount for the shared tour.
Experience Duration and Schedules:
● The half-day sightseeing tour lasts 4 hours.
● The suggested pick-up time is 6.00 p.m.
● The private tours are available daily throughout the week.
Prices & Packages:
● Prices are per person.
● Private tour for 2 people: 1,039 SAR.
● Private tour for 3 people: 724 SAR.
● Private tour for 4 people: 570 SAR.
● Private tour for 5 people: 476 SAR.
● Private tour for 6 people: 413 SAR.
Get More Information:
If you have questions or need more information to book this experience, please contact
our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24
hours before your reservation time.