Embark on an exhilarating desert adventure on this amazing safari into one of Riyadh’s immaculate deserts. The stargazing experience begins with an approximately one-hour drive from the city of Riyadh. After arrival in the desert, you will start hiking from an area with sandstone hills. The hike reveals a trail that offers glimpses of the past when people used to rely on groundwater and build fences with rocks to protect their livestock.
Depending on the season, you will meet and have the chance to immerse yourself in the local culture by speaking to some natives, the Bedouin camel herders. Before sunset, dinner will be served around a bonfire, offering an opportunity to hear some of the Saudi stories, before participating in the unforgettable stargazing experience into the sky and marvel at the artistic constellations.
Some historical insights about the region and traditions of the tribal society will be provided throughout the tour. The tour ends with a drive back to your hotel in Riyadh.
● This experience offers private tours.
● The private tours include transportation, a driver guide who speaks English or Arabic, and a Stargazing experience with Meals under the Sky.
Experience Duration and Schedules
● The stargazing experience lasts 5 hours.
● The suggested pick-up time for the private tours is 4:00 p.m.
● The tours are available daily throughout the week.
Prices & Packages
● Prices are per person.
● Private tour for 1 person: 2,648 SAR.
● Private tour for 2 people: 1,324 SAR.
● Private tour for 3 people: 949 SAR.
● Private tour for 4 people: 788 SAR.
● Private tour for 5 people: 693 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information to book this experience, please contact
our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24
hours before your reservation time, after that, there is a full charge.