Experience Riyadh from an exciting new perspective! Your tour will start in Old Riyadh
in the downtown area, you’ll visit the traditional Dirah Souq (famous for buying antique carpets and other useful Saudi heritage antiques). The walk is infused with the aromas of sandalwood fragrance and other scents of the orient. The Souq is known for men’s clothing and it is entertaining to watch the auction which takes place every Friday.
Afterwards, you’ll visit the Masmak Fort which is just walking distance from the Old Souq. The fortified palace was built during the reign of Abdullah bin Rashid in the year 1895 A.D. to serve as a military garrison for the army of Abdullah bin Rashid. His Majesty King Abdulaziz, the father of today’s nation, captured the fort in 1902, marking the beginning of the reconquest of Arabia by the House of Saud.
From there you’ll head to the famous Kingdom Tower and its Sky Bridge to see Riyadh from a panoramic viewpoint nearly 300 meters above the city.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book this experience.
- This tour is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- Guests will be received at most major hotels in Riyadh.
- The tour guides will confirm with you one day in advance about your reservation and the meeting time via email.
- At the end of the tour you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The duration of the trip is 5 hours.
- The tour starts at 2:30 pm, guests will be received 30 to 60 minutes in advance before heading to the meeting point.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, tour guide and entrance to Sky Bridge.
- Adults: 565 SAR
- Children: 395 SAR
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.