Your tour takes you into the heart of old Riyadh, starting in the downtown area, visiting the traditional Dirah Souq (famous for buying antique carpets and other useful Saudi heritage antiques). The walk is infused with the aromas of sandalwood fragrance and other scents of the orient.
The Souq is known for men’s clothing and it is entertaining to watch the auction which takes place every Friday. After this, you’ll visit the Masmak Fort which is just walking distance from the Old Souq and whose importance is linked to the creation of the 3rd Saudi Kingdom, the modern one we live in.
The fortified palace was built during the reign of Abdullah bin Rashid in the year 1895 A.D. to serve as a military garrison for the army of Abdullah bin Rashid. His Majesty King Abdulaziz, the father of today’s nation, captured the fort in 1902, marking the beginning of the reconquest of Arabia by the House of Saudi.
From there you’ll head to the famous Kingdom Tower and its Sky Bridge to see Riyadh from a panoramic viewpoint nearly 300 meters above the city.
- This experience offers both shared and private tours.
- Both types of tours include transportation, a driver guide that speaks English or Arabic and entrance to the Sky Bridge.
- Children up to 11 years old can benefit from a 30% discount.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- The half day sightseeing tour lasts 5 hours.
- The suggested pick up time for the shared tour is 2:30 pm.
- The suggested pick up time for the private tours is 4 pm.
- The shared tours are available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The private tours are available daily throughout the week except on Fridays.
Prices & Packages
- Prices differ between shared and private tours.
- Prices are per person.
- Shared tour for 2 people: 424 SAR.
- Private tour for 2 people: 1,185 SAR.
- Private tour for 3 people: 833 SAR.
- Private tour for 4 people: 653 SAR.
- Private tour for 5 people: 548 SAR.
- Private tour for 6 people: 476 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.