Get ready to see Riyadh as you never have before with this exciting tour. The tour begins in old Riyadh, starting in the downtown area, visiting the traditional Dirah Souq (famous for buying antique carpets and other useful Saudi heritage antiques). The walk is infused with the aromas of sandalwood fragrance and other scents of the orient. The Souq is known for men’s clothing and it is entertaining to watch the auction which takes place every Friday.
Afterwards, you’ll visit the Masmak Fort which is just walking distance from the Old Souq. The fortified palace was built during the reign of Abdullah bin Rashid in the year 1895 A.D. to serve as a military garrison for the army of Abdullah bin Rashid. His Majesty King Abdulaziz, the father of today’s nation, captured the fort in 1902, marking the beginning of the reconquest of Arabia by the House of Saud.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This tour is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people
- The tour guides will confirm with you one day in advance about the reservation and meeting time via email.
- At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- The trip is available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- The duration of the trip is 5 hours.
- The tour will start at 8:30 am, guests will be received between 30-60 minutes in advance at their hotel, before taking off to the meeting point for the tour.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, a tour guide and entrance tickets
- Adults: 395 SAR
- Children: 276 SAR
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact
our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.