Come along on an exciting journey to Diriyah. Located on the west bank of Wadi Hanifa, Diriyah was the capital of Najd (the central plateau of the Arabian Peninsula) from the 15th century until the beginning of the 18th century.
It is the birthplace of Saudi Arabia and its importance in the history of the Arabian Peninsula was highlighted when it was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in 2010, as the finest example of Najdi architecture.
Diriyah dates back thousands of years as it was on an ancient trade and pilgrimage route, serving as a meeting point for those traveling to or from Asia, Africa and Europe.
On your tirp you’ll enjoy Diriyah’s stunning architecture before returning to downtown Riyadh. As we head towards the city, we have the opportunity to enjoy the rapid development of this cosmopolitan capital, which the Saudi government has planned to become the largest city in the Middle East in the next 10 years.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This tour is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people
- Guests will be received at the meeting point 30-60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The tour guides will confirm with you one day in advance about the reservation and meeting time via email.
- At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience is available Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- The tour starts at 9 am and ends at 1 pm.
- The duration of the tour is 4 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Adults: 505 SAR.
- Children: 353 SAR.
- Price includes transportation, driver guide and entrance to Diriyah
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.