Are you looking for an inspiring way to get some fresh air and explore new sights? Join Spirit of Bicycle Foundation for an exciting biking tour around Wadi Hanifah with a stimulating group. The tour offers three packages: morning tours, evening tours and training for beginners. No worries if you’re new to biking, you’ll be able to learn with a trainer that is licensed by the Saudi and British Federations. You’ll master balance and cycling skills.
- This experience offers morning and evening tours and training for beginners.
- The morning and evening tours are appropriate for people 16-50 years old.
- The training sessions are only for females aged 16-40 years old.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- Morning tours are available from 5:00 am to 7:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Evening tours are available from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
- The capacity for morning and evening tours is a maximum of 45 people and a minimum of 2 people.
- Training sessions are available from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays
- The capacity for the training sessions is a maximum of 7 people and and a minimum of 2 people
Prices & Packages
Morning and evening tours cost 90 SAR per person per booking. Price includes water, a snack, helmet, safety vest and bike accessories.
Training sessions cost 300 SAR per person per booking. Price includes training, water, a snack, helmet, safety vest and bike accessories.
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time