Attention all space enthusiasts and curious minds don’t miss this opportunity to attend a fascinating discussion. Presented by Falak for Space and Science Research and as part of the Fourth Dimension Program, the discussion is entitled “Satellites and Space”
During the discussion, a group of experts in space and science will discuss the diversity of the roles of satellites, the most prominent challenges they face, the impact of their presence in space, solutions, and the future of satellites within the industry. They will also be answering your questions, so come prepared.
- This experience suits young men and women interested in space and science.
- The venue accommodates up to 100 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience takes place on Thursday, June 15, 2023.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm and the meeting takes place from 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Prices & Packages
- The price of the dialogue session is 35 SAR per person.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.