Celebrate Ramadan with a thrilling adventure at Al Ammaria Village! Their one-of-a-kind iftars and suhoors are brimming with excitement and entertainment. Delight your little ones with bouncy trampolines, an inflatable playground, an immersive cinema projector and more. For the grown-ups, unleash your inner adventurer with heart-racing activities like ziplining, rock climbing, and beyond. If you're in a creative mood, and don't forget to make memories by taking some astonishing pictures with the captivating art of graffiti drawings. This is a rare and splendid occasion you simply can't afford to miss!
- This is a family friendly experience.
- Children 12 years old and under can enter for free.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience is available during the whole month of Ramadan.
- Iftar: Experience starts an hour before the Maghrib prayer
- Suhoor: Experience starts an hour before the Fajr prayer
Prices & Packages
- 330 SAR per person for either Iftar or Suhoor.
- Meals are included.
- Bookings need to be made one day in advance.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
- Your ticket is non-refundable.