Yin Yoga is a slow and gentle style of yoga that involves holding poses for an extended period of time, typically 3-5 minutes or longer. This practice targets the connective tissues of the body, such as the ligaments, tendons, and fascia, rather than the muscles.In a Yin Yoga detox practice, the focus is on stimulating and releasing the body's internal organs, particularly the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for filtering and eliminating toxins from the body. The slow, sustained poses create a gentle compression and release effect on the organs, promoting circulation and encouraging the release of toxins.
The classes will be led by instructor VANESSA KIM ROUX
- The classes are exclusively for women.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
This experience will take place on Saturday May 20, 2023 from 10am to 10:50am
Prices & Packages
- The classes are free, they are part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT