Vinyasa Flow is a type of yoga that involves linking movement with breath in a dynamic and flowing sequence of postures. The postures may include standing poses, forward folds, backbends, twists, inversions, and balancing poses, among others. It is often described as a "moving meditation" that helps to cultivate mindfulness, balance, strength, and flexibility.
Vinyasa Flow is a popular style of yoga that offers a dynamic and engaging practice for participants of all levels. It can be a great way to improve flexibility, balance, and strength, while also cultivating a sense of inner calm and peace.
The class will be led by instructor Sarah Farhoud
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Consumption of food, drinks, or chewing gum is not allowed in the court area.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Appropriate clothing & closed-toe footwear must be worn for physical exercise.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behavior & well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Fri May 19,19:00 to 20:00.
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT