Interested in diving? Join PADI for an exciting freediver course at Diving Secrets Center in Riyadh. The freediver basic course is a sub-course of the freediver course. You’ll learn the basics of freediving and complete theoretical training to develop your basic skills before training in a pool.
- A minimum of 1 person is required to book this experience.
- Each class accommodates up to 4 people.
- The course includes 1 to 2 days of e-learning before physical training in a pool.
- This experience is suitable for men, women and children 12 years and old.
- Requirements for this course include being able to swim continuously at the surface to 200m/yd without a swimming aid or 300 m/yd with mask and fins.
- Upon completing the course you will be awarded the basic freediver PADI qualification.
- This training equips you to do freedivers with a licensed professional.
- Booking must be done at least 12 hours in advance.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- The duration of this course is 4 days.
- This experience is available on a daily basis.
- This experience is available on the following days and times:
- Sunday through Thursday from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Closed on Friday.
- Saturday from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Prices & Packages
- 1,267.35 SAR per person.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.