A HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) session is a form of exercise class that typically involves short, intense bursts of physical activity followed by brief periods of rest or recovery. The goal of HIIT is to challenge the body by pushing it to its limits and then allowing it to recover before pushing it again.
A 45-minute group HIIT session is an efficient and effective way to improve cardiovascular fitness, burn calories, and build strength. The high-intensity nature of the workout also means that participants can continue to burn calories and improve fitness levels long after the session has ended. The class will be led by instructor Manal Rostom.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the classes is 130 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you're ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- Consumption of food, drinks, or chewing gum is not allowed in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Please let the instructors or operators know about any health conditions or injuries you may have.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 2:30 pm to 3:15 pm.
Prices & Packages
- This class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT