Intelligent Change and Chelsea Yamase bring you an exclusive Notes to Mindfulness journal that cultivates self-awareness, growth, and mindful living.
For those of us trying to engage in self-growth, it’s important to have a written record of our goals and dreams. Notes to Mindfulness is a creative way to document them.
Notes to Mindfulness’s guided and structured exercises, curated by Chelsea Yamase, will help you engage in fearless self-discovery and creative expression.
- This workshop is exclusively for women.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Friday May 19, 2023 from 2:15 pm to 3 pm.
Prices & Packages
- The workshop is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT