If you love games, hiking, and camping, then this Red Sand tour near Dammam road is your cup of tea. The experience starts with an early afternoon meet-up with the rest of the group. Soon after, you’re set for an exciting afternoon packed with adrenaline-pumped interactive activities. Some of these exciting group tasks include; sand skating, archery, and board games. A sumptuous meal of select local delicacies will mark the climax of this extra intensive bonding session. It is an exceptional experience at the heart of Saudi’s breathtaking Red dunes away from the city.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- 2:00 PM: Gather at the meeting point at Tim Hortons
- 2:30 PM: Head to the campsite
- 3:30 PM: Arrive at the camp
- 4:00 PM: Get ready and embark on a hiking trail of the Red dunes
- 5:30 PM: Enjoy sunset
- 7:30 PM: Share a sumptuous group dinner
- 8:00 PM: Enjoy fun group activities, including board games, interactive sand games, sand skating, and archery
- 10:00 PM: Head back to the meeting point
- This experience is appropriate for all ages
- Children below 12 years should be accompanied by a suitable adult
Experience Duration & Schedules
The duration of the trip is 9 hours.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
250 SAR per person
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be cancelled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Covid-19 Standard Precautions
For the safety of everyone, please ensure to follow the official Ministry of Health guidelines.
Ensure that you have downloaded the Tawakkalna app and have it ready in order to gain access to the venue.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.