Mindfulness is a practice of being present in the moment without judgment, and it can be applied to various activities, including yoga. Yoga flow, also known as vinyasa, is a style of yoga that links breath with movement, creating a moving meditation that is both calming and energizing.
When it comes to stress management, practicing yoga flow with mindfulness can be highly beneficial. The combination of movement and breath helps to release tension in the body, while the focus on the present moment helps to quiet the mind and reduce anxiety.
The class will be led by instructor Hela Hijazi.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on SATURDAY 20TH MAY: 14:00 - 15:00
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT