Embrace Adventure and visit the beautiful and peaceful Yazen Ranch. This pioneering recreational and development project is built on an area more than one million square meters in the village of Ghawla on Assfan Road in Jeddah.
The Ranch is full of fun activities that are suitable for all ages like camel riding, a moonlight horseback tour, horseback riding, hiking, motocross, horse riding lessons, utv and atv rides and archery. The Ranch is also equipped with aquaculture and hydroponics systems for the production of healthy and natural food.
So pack your bags and get ready for a truly unforgettable experience packed with entertainment, adventure and tranquility.
- The ranch is an ecotourism destination that includes a desert plantation farm, sports facilities, animal and bird sheds and campgrounds.
- This experience is suitable for men and women.
- This experience is suitable for all ages, for participants ages 6 through 60.
Experience Duration and Schedules
This experience is available the entire week from 12 pm to 12 am.
Prices & Packages
This experience offers two types of packages.
- (Package 1) Camping: Including archery, quad bikes, horseback riding + tent + snacks & drinks + BBQ meal. 350 SAR for adults and 270 SAR for children ages 6 through 13.
- (Package 2) Camping: Including archery, quad bikes, horseback riding + tent + snacks & drinks + chicken mandi. 275 SAR for adults and 215 SAR for children ages 6 through 13.
The maximum capacity of this venue is 6 groups of 300 people and the minimum capacity is 1 person.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.