Homma play, a story written by Dr. Ghazi Alqosaibi talks about the struggles in each couple relationship
Gates open: 08:00 PM
Show starts: 09:00 PM
- Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or switched
- The holder of a handicap tickets must present the special need card.
- Allowed age to attend this event +12
- In purchasing this ticket, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and adhere to any other responsible terms and conditions or restrictions provided by the organizer before or during the event.
- The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event. Early arrival is recommended, and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any compensation whatsoever.
- All tickets holders and their belongings may be subject to search when entering the venue. Prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated. Any item which the organizer or venue security personnel consider as security risk or that may be used to damage the venue or interfere with the event will be confiscated.
- Backpacks are not allowed
- All prices include VAT.
- No professional cameras and video recorders are permitted at the venue.
- The ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
- The organizer accepts no liability for bodily injury, illness, or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
- Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.