Just off the coast of the Red Sea, the Farasan Islands float peacefully in clear, aquamarine waters. Well-known for its gorgeous and colorful corals, this beautiful area also boasts a deep historical heritage.
In this one-day trip, travelers will experience the culture of these islands with tours of the castles, mosques, and museums. Explore the quaint, seafront village of Al-Qassar, a coastal oasis surrounded by a turquoise ocean. A visit to the beaches is a must: white-sanded shores overlook a stunning blue horizon, a perfect paradise in the middle of the Red Sea.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- The gathering point is Jazan airport
- Head to the port of Jizan
- Rid the Farasan ferry to reach the port of Farasan
- Rid the bus to head to Farasan hotel
- Spend 30 minutes in the hotel to change clothes and leave your bags (if desired)
- 9:00 AM: Leave the hotel and start the tour
- Visit Al-Qassar Heritage Village for an hour
- Visit Ottoman Castle for 30 minutes
- Visit the famous archaeological house known as Al-Rifai
- Visit Al Zailai Maritime Museum
- Visit Najdi Mosque
- 12:00 PM: Head back to the hotel
- 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Break time
- 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM: The start of the second tour
- Time to visit the following different places: Husays Beach, Maadi Bridge, Famous Al Marjiha site (swing), and Al Ghadeer Beach Park
- This experience is suitable for singles and families
- This experience is suitable for all ages
- The prices do not include hotel accommodation fees
- The prices do not include transportation fees
- The prices do not include meals fees
Experience Duration & Schedules
This experience is available every day from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
The duration of this experience is 8 hours.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
640 SAR per person (with a 20% special discount).
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Covid-19 Standard Precautions
For the safety of everyone, please ensure to follow the official Ministry of Health guidelines.
Ensure that you have downloaded the Tawakkalna app and have it ready in order to gain access to the venue.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience,
please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us 24 hours prior to your reservation time.