Discover Another Side of Adventure
Add to wishlist
- Day 1- 10:00 AM: Meet & greet at Jeddah Airport & transfer from airport to hotel. Check-in at hotel in Jeddah city.- 01:00 PM: Set the relaxation setting to maximum, with the opportunity to explore what locals call the Maldives of Jeddah. Around 40 minutes away by boat, Bayada Island is a haven of natural beauty, with turquoise waters and striking coral reefs that are home to all sorts of marine life. You can swim or snorkel to see everything up-close, or kick-back and sunbathe on your vessel with a selection of food and beverages.
- Day 2- 03:00 PM: What better way to dive right into the history and heritage of Jeddah than with a tour of old Jeddah? Known as Al-Balad, this is the true heart of Jeddah and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2014. Head to Souk Al-Alawi and wander around the buzzing streets where you can find great shopping deals on everything the mind can imagine. Naseef House, which is now a museum, has entertained everybody from kings, to consuls, footballers to fine-artists and is worth a visit. You can’t say you’ve been to Jeddah without going to Bab Makkah, the traditional gateway to the holy city of Makkah, where you can experience centuries of history and pilgrimage.- 05:00 PM: After immersing yourself in the city, it’s time for a totally different blast of the senses with a colourful and charming trip to the Central Fish Market. All the walking might have worked up an appetite, and if so, you can select your favourite catch of the day and enjoy the freshest of food while taking in the seaside views. Wander along the nearby promenades and soak up the sea air.- 06:00 PM: Next on the agenda is a little further north to King Fahd's Fountain, which is perhaps the most eye-catching of all the attractions in Jeddah with its jaw-dropping 312m high water jet. As the sun begins to set, the fountain lights up, offering even more Instagram-worthy moments. Stroll a bit further up the Al-Hamra Corniche, and keep an eye out for art as you go – Jeddah has hundreds of outdoor sculptures from all around the world scattered around the city.- 07:00 PM: Back to the gathering point.
- Day 3- 06:00 AM: • Travel to Abha city by domestic flight • Check-in at hotel in Abha city- 08:00 AM: Head to Rijal Almaa Village. The United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) named this place as one of the best tourism villages in the world, and it’s not difficult to see why given the stunning location and incredible architecture.- 09:00 AM: Tour of the Honey Cottage. Surrounded by steep mountainsides and lush vegetation, this refinery provides an opportunity to try some of the local varieties of honey, a key product of the region.- 10:00 AM: Tour in Rijal Almaa Village. Stroll among the mountainside basalt homes, which are a highlight of the Aseer region and look like gingerbread houses because of the white quartz found on the outer walls. Home to the Qahtani tribespeople, famous for decorating their headwear with beautiful flowers, this experience in Rijal Almaa is unlike anywhere else in the world.- 02:00 PM: Stop for lunch and take in the stunning vistas.- 04:00 PM: Head back to hotel.
- Day 4- 07:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel.- 08:30 AM: Head to Jabal Sawda and start trail. Located near to the village of Al Soudah, Jabal Sawda, which means Black Mountain, is Saudi Arabia’s highest peak at over 3,000 metres. It is part of the Sarawat Mountain Range and given its height, it is often shrouded in low-lying cloud and fog, giving it an ethereal beauty. Visitors can expect to see a range of flora and fauna, including its signature juniper trees. There are a range of trails for beginners through to more advanced hikers, all offering picture-perfect views that are great for sharing with friends on Instagram.- 04:00 PM: Enjoy lunch before departing back to the hotel.- 07:00 PM: Visit Art Street. Located in the Al Muftaha Village, there are multiple galleries, museums and coffee shops displaying artworks. The central mosque features intricate calligraphy and in the Spring the flowering jacaranda trees that line the street provide a romantic setting. A row of multi-coloured umbrellas are suspended above the street, making it a photogenic destination all-year-round.- 08:00 PM: Dinner and return to hotel.
- Day 5- 06:00 AM: • Travel to Riyadh city by domestic flight. • Check-in at hotel in Riyadh city.- 10:00 AM: The second day kicks off with a tour and exploration of the trading hub of Riyadh, Souk Al Zel. This historic spot has been around for more than 120 years and is a hive of activity where you can haggle and barter your way to a great deal on anything from handcrafted antiques to expertly woven carpets. Much like the rugs, the past and the present are interwoven into the fabric of this area.- 11:00 AM: Visit the Masmak Palace. A short distance away is the significant citadel and fortress of Al Masmak, made from traditional mud-clay. It was erected in 1865 during the Second Saudi State and is an important part of the heritage of modern-day Riyadh and Saudi Arabia. On January 15, 1902, Abdulaziz Al Saud attempted a daring mission to capture the fortress, which was the main garrison and ammunition store for the city. With only a small, but highly determined group of men, Abdulaziz overpowered the occupants through the element of surprise and with it, claimed the city of Riyadh. From there, he strategised how he would unite what we now call the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which he managed to achieve 30 years later. You can still see remnants of the battle to this day – make sure to look closely at the fortress gate, where you can see the tip of a spear wedged into the woodwork. The building now stands as a museum full of relics, photography and art.- 12:00 PM: Continuing the journey through time, Saudi National Museum has more than 3,700 antiquities on display, documenting the grand history of Arabia over millennia. The museum is the largest in the Kingdom and features a rotation of fascinating exhibitions across its eight halls. Whether you’re more drawn towards the prehistoric beginnings of the Arabian Peninsula told through rock carvings, pre-Islamic archaeology and traditional trade routes, to the birth of Islam and the incomparable life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), there is so much to see that you’ll plan a return visit.- 01:00 PM: After a busy morning, sit back and relax as the tour treats you to an authentic and traditional Saudi meal.- 02:00 PM: Beauty, history and heritage are on the afternoon agenda, with a trip to Diriyah, the land of kings and heroes and the Arab Capital of Culture 2030. This was the founding place of the First Saudi State, and declared as its capital in the 18th century. It features some of the most extraordinary traditional Najd architecture, which has been recognised by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. During the tour, visitors will see the stunning Salwa Palace in the Al-Turaif District which used to be the royal residence and now houses museums that preserve the rich heritage and traditions of the area. Other key highlights in the area include the Turaif Bath House, Saad bin Saud Palace, the beautiful Wadi Hanifah and, the real-life neighbourhood of Al Bujairi, with a range of shops to stop and buy a souvenir.- 04:00 PM: Return to the meeting point and end of the tour.
- Day 6- 08:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel.- 12:00 PM: • Free day at leisure • Top tip – once you’ve settled in, to get your bearings of Riyadh head to the Sky Bridge on the 99th floor of the Kingdom Center. With floor-to-ceiling windows perched 300m in the air, it is a great aerial vantage point to see all of Riyadh.
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Jeddah – Abha – Riyadh domestic flight ticket.
- Transfer from airport in Jeddah to hotel at arrival time.
- Transfer from hotel to Riyadh airport at departure time.
- Al Masmak Fortress tour.
- Historic JeddahAl-Balad tour.
- Bayada Island Trip.
- Jabal Sawda hiking tour.
- Regal Almaa village tour.
- The deadline to book your package is 72h before arrival. the confirmation voucher will be shared within 48h before check-in date. Please note that the airlines do not accept changing the name after issuing the booking,so the customer is responsible for the correct data. Hotel check-in time is after 02:00 PM, check-out time: before 12:00 noon, according to hotel policy.If the package includes domestic flight the timing will be upon the availability.In case of lack of availability of selected hotel, hotels will be changed to alternative ones with the same category and classification in out-of-control cases (according to the policy shown for hotels in the package).
- International flight.
Meeting point Jeddah
5 Days before the event date
50% Cancellation charge if canceled 5 days before check-in date. 100% cancellation charge if canceled after 5 days before the check-in date.
Why book on Hala Yalla?
Best DealsWe bring you the best deals, with great savings every day
1.5M+ Users Built & designed with love by the tech giants behind Sharek, Jeddah Seasons & Diriyah Seasons
Earn PointsEarn points for every booking & redeem them for amazing rewards