Embark on a joyous tour of Al Ahsa city like a royal on this VIP-summer-adventure-with-Kashtah experience. It is one of the amazing sites to behold in the region because of its magnificent landscapes. Get a chance to savor tasty indigenous fruits and local cuisines made using the Al-Hasawi signature cooking style. Enjoy the freshness of nature in the surrounding agricultural farms and picturesque views of the lush palms in this region. Discover the secrets of Al Ahsa Oasis that make it a world phenomenon and a must-see attraction site for visitors in this city. The climax will be a visit to the Al-Qaysaria market where you’ll be spoilt of choice for a souvenir.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- 12:00 PM: Receiving of guests
- 1:00 PM: Head to the farm and enjoy the cozy agricultural atmosphere, palm trees, and swimming. Then, experience the taste of popular Al-Hasawi cooking for lunch, distribution of Al-Mashmoom knots and Al-Hasawi lemons
- 6:00 PM: Visit Mount Al-Qarah and enjoy the breathtaking views of the caves and perhaps take a souvenir photo of the trip
- 8:00 PM: Explore The Al-Qaysaria Market
- 9:00 PM: The end of the trip
- This experience is appropriate for everyone
- The price includes a tour guide, meals, transportation, and entry fees to tourist attraction sites
Experience Duration & Schedules
The duration for this experience is 9 hours.
This experience is available all week.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
840 SAR per person (with a 20% special discount)
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.