Enjoy an exhilarating summer adventure with Kashtah on this amazing Al Ahsa city tour. The experience starts on a full stomach with luxurious dining of all participants at the exquisite Al Ahsa Intercontinental. Then, kickstart your adrenaline rush with a four-wheeled bike safari on magnificent sand dunes leading to the Yellow Lake. Enjoy the facilitation of our knowledgeable tour guide who will help you maneuver the rough desert terrain. Discover the rich history behind the Al-Qarah Mountain and its surrounding areas. The climax of the experience is a tour of the local artisan market where you can buy yourself a souvenir.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- 12:00 PM: Guests arrive at the meetup point
- 1:00 PM: Enjoy lunch in a popular restaurant
- 3:00 PM: Embark on an adventurous safari, riding a four-wheel drive bike to the Yellow Lake
- 5:00 PM: Visit Dougha Handmade Pottery Factory
- 6:00 PM: Explore Mount Al-Qarah and enjoy breathtaking views of the caves in this area
- 8:00 PM: Take a tour of the artisan market and sample the popular Al-Hasawi bread
- 9:00 PM: The trip ends.
- This experience is appropriate for everyone
- The price includes a tour guide, meals, transportation, and entry fees to tourist attraction sites
Experience Duration & Schedules
The duration for this experience is 9 hours.
This experience is available all week.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
520 SAR per person (with a 20% special discount)
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.