There’s no better way to explore the culture and natural formation of Al Ahsa than on this 2-day tour of Al Ahsa City with Kashtah. Enjoy an up-close and personal interaction with magnificent landscapes as well as the lush Oasis within this region. Take a tour of the popular Al-Qaysaria market and be sure to leave with a souvenir. The high-rise of Al Qarah Mountain and its fascinating caves is another sight to behold. Savor local cuisines made from established cooking traditions along with tasty drinks. Experience exquisite hospitality like the VIP you are with luxurious living at Al Ahsa Intercontinental.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
Day 1 - Oasis & Al-Qarah tour :
- 1:00 PM: Arrival at the meeting point
- 2:00 PM: Enjoy lunch with other guests
- 3:00 PM: Visit the Amiri School
- 4:00 PM: Visit the Al-Qaysaria market
- 5:00 PM: Explore the craftsmen's market
- 7:00 PM: Tour in Al-Qarah Mountain and enjoy great views of the caves, which is considered one of the most important natural tourist attractions where you can take photos for memories.
- 8:00 PM: Eat dinner in a restaurant
- 9:00 PM: The trip on the first day ends
Day 2 - Adventure & Palms tour :
- 10:00 AM: Departure from the hotel
- 11:00 AM: Settle in a restaurant for breakfast
- 12:00 PM: Explore Al-Hasawi Rose and Rice Farm (the experience of Al-Faleh Al-Hasawi)
- 1:00 PM: Visit Dugha Al-Gharash Pottery Factory
- 2:00 PM: Take a safari on a four-wheel-drive vehicle to the Yellow Lake
- 5:00 PM: Pass by a famous baker known for baking a date bread
- 6:00 PM: Return to the hotel
- This experience is appropriate for everyone
- The minimum number of participants is 10 people per booking
- The price includes a tour guide, meals, transportation, and an entry fee to tourist attraction sites
- This experience does not include accommodation
Experience Duration & Schedules
This experience is for 2 days.
This experience is available all week.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
1120 SAR per person (with a 20% special discount)
800 SAR per person: for a welcoming in a special manner ( Al Ardhah reception)
250/350 SAR per person: to eat Al naqsah Al-Hasawiah (the price differs according to the size of the dish)
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Covid-19 Standard Precautions
For the safety of everyone, please ensure to follow the official Ministry of Health guidelines.
Ensure that you have downloaded the Tawakkalna app and have it ready in order to gain access to the venue.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.