Live a Distinctive Experience in the Eastern Province
Add to wishlist
Your booking will be made directly on Hala Yalla
- Day 1- 11:30: Visit Souq Al Qaisariya. The magnetic Souq Al Qaisariya one of Arabia’s oldest markets, where the stalls are crowded with traditional sellers and interested customers. A maze of rows and crosswalks with numbered aisles to prevent getting lost.- 12:30: Observe the beauty of Al Qarah Mountain & enter the main cave. The mountain gives the visitors the ability to hear the murmuring streams and the whistling wind and when reaching the top the reward is the view of the largest oasis in the world and the sultry gust.- 14:30: Have lunch at a traditional restaurant.- 16:00: Shop for gifts & souvenirs at Al Ahsa Handcraft Market. The market features Al Ahsa finest heritage products, aiming to celebrate the heritage and introduce the traditional goods to visitors. It’s also divided into two sections, one to showcase the local craftsmen while the other showcases craft made with the use of water.- 10:00: Pick up from the airport, then transfer to the hotel to check in.- 10:20: Start the tour at Ibrahim Palace. A must-see tourist attraction, known in the past as Al Kut. The palace was attributed to the governor, Ibrahim bin Afaisan, prince of Al Ahsa during the reign of Imam Saud. Chosen for its architectural style, space, and historical significance.- 17:00: Return to the departure point.
- Day 2- 17:00: Catch Sunset at the lake.- 16:00: Head to Yellow Lake. Also known as Al Asfar Lake, a shallow lake located in Eastern Saudi Arabia and a one-of-a-kind sight surrounded by sand dunes.- 18:00: Return to the departure point.- 15:30: Experience the Sand Off-Roading.- 14:30: Gather at the meeting point.- 14:50: Drive to the Sand Dunes. Spectacular high dunes and long sand valleys are ready for visitors to escape the city and enjoy the blend of serenity and thrill.
- Day 3- 17:30: Return to the departure point.- 13:00: Visit Al Ward Farm. The farm offers a chance for visitors to savor tasty indigenous fruits and local cuisine, while also enjoying the nature in the surrounding and the picturesque view.- 14:00: Jump onto a four-wheel bike for a Safari Tour of the Yellow Lake.- 12:00: VIP Tour: Gather at the meeting point.- 16:00: Experience the Hassawi cuisine at a traditional restaurant.
- Day 4- 10:45: • Head to an exciting tour of King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture.- 12:40: • Taste Saudi cuisine at a traditional restaurant.- 13:20: • Visit Alfan Sharqy Urban Art Exhibition Bayoniya.- 14:50: • Explore the amazing life of old generations through 10000 original pieces at Taybeen Museum.- 16:00: • Return to the hotel.
- Day 5- 23:00: • Have breakfast at the hotel, then check out.- 13:00: • Head to the airport.
- English Speaking Saudi tour guides & hiking guides in all tours.
- 4X4 Transportation.
- Lunch Meals during the day tours.
- Saudi Hospitality of Coffee & Dates.
- International Air Fare.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Extras.
Meeting point Ad Dammam
Refund is not allowed
Cancellation & Refund are not allowed
Adventures & Experiences
Saddle up for a horse & camel riding experience
Starts from SR 759
Adventures & Experiences
Explore the stunning desert on horseback
Starts from SR 819
Why book on Hala Yalla?
Best DealsWe bring you the best deals, with great savings every day
1.5M+ Users Built & designed with love by the tech giants behind Sharek, Jeddah Seasons & Diriyah Seasons
Earn PointsEarn points for every booking & redeem them for amazing rewards