Experience Saudi lifestyle in Jeddah's Al Balad
Add to wishlist
Your booking will be made directly on Hala Yalla
- Day 1- 08:00: Pick-up Gather at the meeting point from where you will be picked up to discover the charm of Historic Jeddah.- 09:00: Walk around Al Balad Take a leisurely stroll as you enjoy a visit to the popular Beit Saloum museum, Baashen House, and Matbouli House, where you can admire the unique traditional interior before passing by Nasseef House.- 10:00: Get dressed Head over to our partner's office in Al Balad to have a makeup artist spruce you up with some traditional makeup and try on Saudi wear such as Abaya or Thobe, with a Hijazi touch that is unique to the region and take plenty of pictures in front of the iconic houses. You can purchase the clothes for an extra charge and take them back with you after the tour.- 11:30: Matbouli House visit Head to Matbouli House, a traditional building that was eventually turned into a museum and captures the design and spirit of old Arabia.- 12:30: Gabel Street tour Pass by Nasseef House, before arriving at the gold market on Gabel Street and check out interesting jewellery and other local products such as oud, perfumes, spices and other exotic curios. Explore some of the food trucks and enjoy local dishes and fast food at your own expense before calling it a day.- 14:00: End of tour The tour has now come to an end, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. You will be dropped off at the meeting point.
- English & Arabic-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up from & drop-off at the gathering point
- Entry ticket for Beit Saloum, Baashen House and Matbouli House
- Traditional wear
- Taxes & surcharges
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Personal expenses
Meeting point Jeddah
- Guests must wear comfortable footwear and dress modestly.
2 Days before the event date
Bookings are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the trip, after which they are strictly non-refundable. Tours are subject to favourable weather conditions. In case tours are halted or cancelled as a result of bad weather, a refund will be processed within 14 days to the bank account linked to the card used for the transaction.
Tours & Attractions
Tour Bayada Island by Boat: Snorkeling, Swimming, Diving, Water Games & More
Starts from SR 200
Why book on Hala Yalla?
Best DealsWe bring you the best deals, with great savings every day
1.5M+ Users Built & designed with love by the tech giants behind Sharek, Jeddah Seasons & Diriyah Seasons
Earn PointsEarn points for every booking & redeem them for amazing rewards