Explore the Artifacts & Architecture Beauty of Abha
Add to wishlist
Your booking will be made directly on Hala Yalla
- Day 1- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 09:00: Explore the Historical Shada Palace. One of the few traditional buildings in Abha said to be dating back to 1927AD. Housing amazing handicrafts enables visitors to discover the traditional architecture of the region.- 11:00: Continue to Al Muftaha District. This village holds the title of the most significant historical destination. Al Muftaha village is located beautiful little quarter around a mosque daubed with calligraphy, with galleries that showcase the work of regional craftspeople and artists.- 12:00: Drive to Green Mountain. One of the most popular tourist attractions. Named after the green lights and grass that covers it with a wonderful climate featuring many facilities for visitors to enjoy.- 12:30: Enjoy lunch.- 18:00: Drive to the hotel.
- Day 2- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 09:00: Take a trip by a Cable Car to Jabal Sawda. Jabal Sawda is part of one of the largest mountain ranges in Saudi Arabia called the Sarawat Mountains and is considered to be the highest peak of the nation.- 11:30: Walk around Clouds Corniche at Al Sahab Park.- 13:00: Enjoy another fantastic scenery of Abha while eating lunch.- 15:00: Stop at Rijal Almaa village (1 hr 36 min from Abha). Rijal Almaa village is famous for its typical Arabian traditional architecture that can be found throughout the whole country, each region having its own specificity.- 18:00: Drive back to the hotel.
- Day 3- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel, then check out.- 10:00: Transfer to the airport.
- 4* or 5 * hotels on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Rates including all taxes.
- English-Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entry tickets.
- Private Transportation
- Lunch & dinner meals at traditional & international restaurants during the tour day.
- Snacks & drinks during tours. •
- Air Fare.
- Any Extras.
Meeting point Abha
3 Days before the event date
For any accommodation booking hotel policy will be applied, For Tours & Excursion: If canceled 3 days before the trip it will be free of charge. if canceled 2 days before the trip 50% of the trip cost will be deducted. if canceled 1 day before the trip 100% trip cost will be deducted
Tours & Attractions
Summer VIP Adventure: Visit Al Ward Farm and More
Starts from SR 1,500
Why book on Hala Yalla?
Best DealsWe bring you the best deals, with great savings every day
1.5M+ Users Built & designed with love by the tech giants behind Sharek, Jeddah Seasons & Diriyah Seasons
Earn PointsEarn points for every booking & redeem them for amazing rewards