Discover Messi’s Ultimate Saudi Experience
Add to wishlist
- Day 1- 12:00 PM: • Meet & greet at Riyadh Airport & transfer from airport to hotel • Check-in at hotel in Riyadh city • Free day to leisure • Top tip – once you’ve settled in, to get your bearings of Riyadh head to the Sky Bridge on the 99th floor of the Kingdom Center. With floor-to-ceiling windows perched 300m in the air, it is a great aerial vantage point to see all of Riyadh.
- Day 2- 10:00 AM: The second day kicks off with a tour and exploration of the trading hub of Riyadh, Souk Al Zel. This historic spot has been around for more than 120 years and is a hive of activity where you can haggle and barter your way to a great deal on anything from handcrafted antiques to expertly woven carpets. Much like the rugs, the past and the present are interwoven into the fabric of this area.- 11:00 AM: Visit the Masmak Palace. A short distance away is the significant citadel and fortress of Al Masmak, made from traditional mud-clay. It was erected in 1865 during the Second Saudi State and is an important part of the heritage of modern-day Riyadh and Saudi Arabia. On January 15, 1902, Abdulaziz Al Saud attempted a daring mission to capture the fortress, which was the main garrison and ammunition store for the city. With only a small, but highly determined group of men, Abdulaziz overpowered the occupants through the element of surprise and with it, claimed the city of Riyadh. From there, he strategized how he would unite what we now call the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which he managed to achieve 30 years later. You can still see remnants of the battle to this day – make sure to look closely at the fortress gate, where you can see the tip of a spear wedged into the woodwork. The building now stands as a museum full of relics, photography and art.- 12:00 PM: Continuing the journey through time, Saudi National Museum has more than 3,700 antiquities on display, documenting the grand history of Arabia over millennia. The museum is the largest in the Kingdom and features a rotation of fascinating exhibitions across its eight halls. Whether you’re more drawn towards the prehistoric beginnings of the Arabian Peninsula told through rock carvings, pre-Islamic archaeology and traditional trade routes, to the birth of Islam and the incomparable life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), there is so much to see that you’ll plan a return visit.- 01:00 PM: After a busy morning, sit back and relax as the tour treats you to an authentic and traditional Saudi meal.- 02:00 PM: Beauty, history and heritage are on the afternoon agenda, with a trip to Diriyah, the land of kings and heroes and the Arab Capital of Culture 2030. This was the founding place of the First Saudi State, and declared as its capital in the 18th century. It features some of the most extraordinary traditional Najd architecture, which has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. During the tour, visitors will see the stunning Salwa Palace in the Al-Turaif District which used to be the royal residence and now houses museums that preserve the rich heritage and traditions of the area. Other key highlights in the area include the Turaif Bath House, Saad bin Saud Palace, the beautiful Wadi Hanifah and, the real-life neighbourhood of Al Bujairi, with a range of shops to stop and buy a souvenir.- 04:00 PM: Return to the meeting point and end of the tour.
- Day 3- 12:00 PM: Travel to AlUla city by domestic flight Check-in at hotel in AlUla city- 05:30 PM: Meet at Husaak Adventures center and get ready for an epic outdoor experience. Remember – pack warm clothes as it can get really chilly at night.- 06:00 PM: Depart Husaak Adventures center. You’ll travel to the remote Gharameel area, where there is an uninterrupted view of the sky, free from any light pollution.- 07:30 PM: Start the Stargazing or Moonlit experience. The guides will provide some background about the night sky, including what stars, planets and constellations guests can see.- 08:30 PM: Dinner is served. Gather round the camp fire and tuck into a traditional mixed grill.- 09:30 PM: Wrap up and head out.- 11:00 PM: Arrive back at Husaak Adventures Center.
- Day 4- 12:00 PM: In the morning, you’re free to explore the incredible sights of AlUla. There’s so much to choose from, including the Guinness World Record spot Maraya, the world’s largest mirrored building, AlUla zipline for thrill-seekers wanting to race at 120km/h, or the 171ft monolithic sandstone arch known as Elephant Rock (Jabal AlFil) .- 03:00 PM: Get your walking shoes on to enjoy a guided long hike to the Hidden Valley of AlUla. Closely observe the rock formations and experience the peace of the desert, all while enjoying the outdoor terrain, scattered with ancient rock carvings dating back thousands of years.
- Day 5- 12:00 PM: Travel to Jeddah city by domestic flight Check-in at hotel in Jeddah city- 03:00 PM: What better way to dive right into the history and heritage of Jeddah than with a tour of Old Jeddah? Known as Al-Balad, this is the true heart of Jeddah and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2014. Head to Souk Al-Alawi and wander around the buzzing streets where you can find great shopping deals on everything the mind can imagine. Naseef House, which is now a museum, has entertained everybody from kings, to consuls, footballers to fine-artists and is worth a visit. You can’t say you’ve been to Jeddah without going to Bab Makkah, the traditional gateway to the holy city of Makkah, where you can experience centuries of history and pilgrimage.- 05:00 PM: After immersing yourself in the city, it’s time for a totally different blast of the senses with a colourful and charming trip to the Central Fish Market. All the walking might have worked up an appetite, and if so, you can select your favourite catch of the day and enjoy the freshest of food while taking in the seaside views. Wander along the nearby promenades and soak up the sea air.- 06:00 PM: Next on the agenda is a little further north to King Fahd's Fountain, which is perhaps the most eye-catching of all the attractions in Jeddah with its jaw-dropping 312m high water jet. As the sun begins to set, the fountain lights up, offering even more Instagram-worthy moments. Stroll a bit further up the Al-Hamra Corniche, and keep an eye out for art as you go – Jeddah has hundreds of outdoor sculptures from all around the world scattered around the city.- 07:00 PM: Back to the gathering point
- Day 6- 07:00 PM: Set the relaxation setting to maximum, with the opportunity to explore what locals call the Maldives of Jeddah. Around 40 minutes away by boat, Bayada Island is a haven of natural beauty, with turquoise waters and striking coral reefs that are home to all sorts of marine life. You can swim or snorkel to see everything up-close, or kick back and sunbathe on your vessel with a selection of food and beverages.
- Day 7- 12:00 PM: Breakfast at the hotel Transfer from the hotel to Jeddah airport, for back to home
- Accommodation with breakfast in Riyadh & Jeddah hotels.
- Accommodation with breakfast & dinner in AlUla hotel.
- Transfer from Riyadh airport to hotel in Riyadh.
- Transfer from Jeddah hotel to Jeddah airport.
- Riyadh – Alula - Jeddah domestic flight ticket.
- Riyadh historical tour.
- Stargazing at Gharameel tour.
- Hidden Valley Alula tour.
- Tour of old Jeddah landmarks.
- Bayada Island yacht trip.
- The deadline to book your package is 72h before arrival. the confirmation voucher will be shared within 48h before check-in date. Please note that the airlines do not accept changing the name after issuing the booking, so the customer is responsible for the correct data. Hotel check-in time is after 02:00 PM, check-out time: before 12:00 noon, according to hotel policy.If the package includes domestic flight the timing will be upon the availability.In case of lack of availability of selected hotel, hotels will be changed to alternative ones with the same category and classification in out-of-control cases (according to the policy shown for hotels in the package).
- International Flight.
Meeting point Airport Road, Riyadh
Refund is not allowed
Booking is nonrefundable.
Why book on Hala Yalla?
Best DealsWe bring you the best deals, with great savings every day
1.5M+ Users Built & designed with love by the tech giants behind Sharek, Jeddah Seasons & Diriyah Seasons
Earn PointsEarn points for every booking & redeem them for amazing rewards