Visit Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest preserved site of the Nabataean civilization south of Petra. Home to more than 110 tombs carved from giant rock formations, this ancient site is open for visitors to explore and learn about the culture, traditions, and history of its people.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This experience is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available all week long.
- The tour is available at the following times: 8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 2 pm, 3 pm or 4 pm.
- The duration of the tour is 2 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, a tour guide, entrance to the site.
- Adults: 400 SAR.
- Children: 340 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.