Take a journey through time to discover the ancient and powerful civilizations of the Dadanite and Lihyanite kingdoms that have built and shaped AlUla. After exploring the ruins, a bus service will take you on a 10 minute drive to Jabal Ikmah, where you can discover an open library of inscriptions, rock art and petroglyphs set in a stunning desert canyon.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This experience is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- The trip is available all week long.
- The tour is available at 9 am and 3:30 pm.
- The duration of the tour is 2 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, a tour guide and entrance to the site.
- Adults: 350 SAR.
- Children: 297 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.