Just a three hour drive from Al Ula, you will visit one of the must-see natural jewels of Saudi Arabia, Wadi Al Disah. You’ll explore this staggering canyon to enjoy its greenery, small water stream that flows all year-round, and the sandstone mountains with heights more than 100 to 500 meters that enclave this valley. Lush vegetation made of 3-meter-high grass, numerous palm trees and bushes, flourish in between the majestic cliffs of the canyon. After this thrilling experience, you’ll visit a nearby farm to enjoy lunch before heading back to Al Ula.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This experience is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available all week long.
- The tour starts at 9 am and ends at 5 pm.
- The duration of the tour is 8 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, a tour guide, lunch and entrance to the site.
- Package for 2 people: 4,698 SAR.
- Package for 3 people: 4,965 SAR.
- Package for 4 people: 5,240 SAR.
- Package for 5 people: 5,500 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.