Explore the beauty of Al Ula on this action-packed adventure. You’ll be picked up from your hotel to visit Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest preserved site of the Nabataean civilization south of Petra. Home to more than 110 tombs carved from giant rock formations, this ancient site is open for visitors to explore and learn about the culture, traditions and history of its people.
After this visit, organized in collaboration with the Royal commission of Al Ula, you’ll have lunch in the city. In the afternoon, you’ll visit the site of Dadan and Ikmah, famous also for their heritage, before discovering the Elephant rock during sunset.
Set in golden desert sands and towering three storeys into the sky, it is the awe-inspiring site known as Jabal Al Fil, one of the Al Ula’s many geological Marvels. At the end of the afternoon, you’ll be dropped off back to your hotel. This tour is the perfect way to discover the city's many wonders.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This experience is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
- You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available all week long.
- The tour starts at 9 am and ends at 4 pm.
- The duration of the tour is 7 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation, a tour guide, lunch and entrance to Hegra, Dandan, Ikmah and Elephant Rock.
- Adults: 1,250 SAR.
- Children:1,062 SAR
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.