Explore one of Al Ula’s most fascinating wonders on this amazing tour. Set in golden desert sands and towering three storeys into the sky, is the awe-inspiring elephant rock (also known as Jabel Al Fil) one of Al Ula’s many geological marvels. Unlike the ornate, hand-carved facades of nearby Hegra’s Nabataean tombs, this monolithic red sandstone was shaped by natural forces — millions of years of wind and water erosion.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This experience is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available all week long.
- The tour starts at 4 pm and ends at 6 pm.
- The duration of the tour is 2 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Price includes transportation and a tour guide.
- Adults: 225 SAR.
- Children 127 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.