Al-Jazeera Equestrian Center in Jeddah is considered one of the largest centers in Saudi Arabia for training horse-riding and boarding. It is located on an area of forty-three thousand square meters and includes the greatest jockeys in Saudi Arabia in hurdle jumping. It also contains a number of horse stables equipped with sheltering rooms for horses, five tracks for training horses and equestrians, a racetrack, sitting places for families, trainees and the public, a cafeteria and amusement parks for children. You can enjoy a variety of activities as specified below.
- This experience is available for everyone.
- Up to 20 persons can participate in this training simultaneously.
1. Training horse riding.
2. Training on hurdle-jumping.
3. Taming and training horses.
4. Preparing trainees and horses for hurdle races.
5. Hour-system of horse-riding.
6. Teaching methods of breeding and caring for horses.
7. Hiring stables for horse-owners.
8. Hiring carriages for transporting horses.
9. Vet-care and regular check-ups of horses.
10. Sale of equestrian tools and accessories for jockeys and horses.
11. After-sale service of horses.
Experience Duration & Schedules
This experience is available every day except Sunday from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
The training is comprised of a total of 10 classes.
The duration of each class is 30 minutes for children and 40 minutes for those aged 7 and above.
Prices & Packages
Kids under 7 years old: 650 SAR
From 7 to 12 years old: 750 SAR
13 years old and above: 800 SAR
From 60 kg to 70 kg: 900 SAR
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat.
You can find in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.