Immerse yourself in the authentic exploration of local culture, art & history in Historic Jeddah (AlBalad) “the most fascinating World Heritage Site in Western Saudi.” Take a walk between the surreal traditional designs of the old buildings and the markets which will be a delight to shop or relax at the cafés or recreational spaces.
You’ll tour around in a golf cart to experience and visit all the landmarks such as the Gate of Makkah, and Masjid Alshafei, Dahab Square, and more. You'll visit the House of Nasif to explore the local artifacts and exhibits, followed by a traditional dinner provided at one of the local shops. A great time for shopping and buying souvenirs.
- Visit Historic Jeddah.
- Explore Nasif House exhibition.
- Golf car tour to see all the landmarks & hidden treasures.
- An authentic meal.
- Shopping experience at Historic Jeddah Market
- Hot Meal, Water
- Tour Guide
- Round Transfer from Meeting Point or (Hotel if requested)
- This experience is suitable for men, women and children of all ages,
- The maximum capacity is 24 people and the minimum capacity is 4 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules:
- This experience is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 2 pm to 8 pm.
Prices & Packages:
- Group price (4 adults or more) 700 SAR
- Adults 190 SAR
- Children 150 SAR
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.