Are you looking for endless fun? Spread over an area of 60,000 square meters, Al Shallal Theme Park is an ideal location on the Jeddah Corniche for families and fun seekers to enjoy themselves.
At this exciting amusement park you will find a variety of activities to enjoy. Live the thrill on their sling shot and roller coaster rides, have a fun skate on their ice rink, or take a boat ride around their lake and much more. You can also enjoy dinner at their themed Chinese and Lebanese restaurants.
- This experience is suitable for people of all ages.
- This experience is suitable for both men and women.
- On Wednesdays, the park is only open to women.
- Most games included in the bracelet do not allow entry to those under 120 cm in height for their safety.
- Tickets will be considered non-refundable after two weeks from purchase date.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- Sunday to Wednesday and Saturday the park opens at 4:30 pm and closes at 1 am.
- Thursday and Friday, the park opens at 4:30 pm and closes at 1:30 am.
Prices & Packages
- Entrance ticket is 30SAR, this covers entrance and does not include access to any of the games.
- Kids under 2 years old can enter for free.
- Individuals can purchase entrance tickets with a wristband at the theme park which costs 99SAR
- The wristband includes most games. With the wristband you can ride the slingshot and wild mouse ride and roller coaster only once, additional rides cost extra.
- Boats, soaring falcon zip line, skate, electronic games are not included in the wristband.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.