Embark on a joyous tour of Al Ahsa city like a royal on this VIP-summer-adventure-with-Kashtah experience. It is one of the amazing sites to behold in the region because of its magnificent landscapes. Get a chance to savor tasty indigenous fruits and local cuisines made using the Al-Hasawi signature cooking style. Enjoy the freshness of nature in the surrounding agricultural farms and picturesque views of the lush palms in this region. Discover the secrets of Al Ahsa Oasis that make it a world phenomenon and a must-see attraction site for visitors in this city. The climax will be a visit to the Al-Qaysaria market where you’ll be spoilt of choice for a souvenir.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- 2:30 pm: Arrival at the meeting point
- 3:00 pm: Rose Farm Tour to Experience Hassawi Rice (Faleh Al Hassawi Experience)
- 4:00 pm: Passing by a famous baker (date baking experience)
- 5:00 pm: Take an SUV safari to the Yellow Lagoon
- 6:00 pm: Enjoy a tour of historical places (visit to Ibrahim Palace, Almeria School)
- 7:00 PM Tour of Qaisariyah Market
- 9:00 pm: Visit Mount Al-Qarah and enjoy the views of the caves and take a souvenir photo of the landscape.
- 10:30 pm: Dine in the caves of the continent and listen to quiet melodies
- 11:30 pm: Trip ends
- The booking will be confirmed if the bookings are 10 or more.
- This experience is appropriate for everyone
- The price includes a tour guide, meals, transportation, and entry fees to tourist attraction sites
Experience Duration & Schedules
The duration for this experience is 9 hours.
This experience is available all week.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
1500 SAR per person
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.